When you arrive at our clinic, you will be greeted warmly by one of our team members as we check you in.
We will do our best to place you and your pets into an exam room as soon as we have one available. It is our goal that all our patients are seen on time, however there will be times when an occasional, unexpected, emergency visit may delay our appointment times or providing care to a patient who needs a little more time. Please accept our apologies if should this occur, and understand that the same time, dedication and courtesy will be provided to your pet should they ever need it.
Here’s What to Expect on Your Visit:
- Once checked in, one of our team members will escort you and your pet to the exam room
- Once in the exam room, our dedicated team member will gather data needed to assist the doctor in providing the care and treatment that they may need.
- A veterinarian will then meet you, gather additional information and perform an examination on your pet and talk with you about any questions, concerns, or care your pet may need.
- When your veterinarian consult is completed, you will return to our front desk where a team member will conclude your visit and schedule any necessary future appointments.
- Depending on your visit, you may receive a follow up phone call from one our team members to get an update on how your pet has been doing. If you have any concerns or questions, please address them to our team member
Bring in any medical history you have of your pet when you come to our vet clinic.